Monday, May 14th, the Class of 2018 enjoyed their Senior Luncheon. They received their yearbooks and spent time with their classmates while watching the Senior slideshow. It has been an incredible journey with these students.
On Wednesday, May 16th, we celebrated the Baccalaureate Mass with the Class of 2018. We are so proud of these students and all they have accomplished. They ended the night with fourth quarter awards and a special thank you to our Principal, Sister Margaret Ann, and the class moderator, Mrs. Aldarondo.
Last Saturday, May 19th, our Seniors celebrated the graduation of the 2018 Class.
Our Senior Bulldogs are departing to new adventures, taking with them Christ centered moral, social, intellectual and spiritual values we, together, helped mold in their characters. We wish our graduates a successful path in their future and that they may inspire others in their journey.
Those who are interested in volleyball for the 2018-2019 School Year, come out and join us in the gym on the following dates:
- Monday, May 21: from 3:30PM to 5:00PM
- Wednesday, May 23: from 2:00PM to 4:00PM
- Thursday, May 24: from 2:00PM to 4:00PM
Please wear proper sneakers, shorts and t-shirts.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Ruffo, Athletic Director: email@example.com
- May 28: No School
- May 29: 9th, 10th, 11th Grade Awards Ceremony at 7:30P.M.
- May 30: Class Mass for the Sophomores during Seminar
- May 31: 4th Quarter Gradebook closes. Last day of classes
- June 1: Math and Spanish Exams
- June 4: Science and Theology Exams; 4th Quarter Grades are due
- June 5: Social Studies and English Exams
- June 6: Conflict Exams; All grades are due by 12:00 Noon